Is Your Business’ Valuable Data Properly Protected Against Digital Threats?
Cybercrime is an ever-present threat to modern healthcare practices. Without up-to-date and varied security measures, successful hacks can compromise your patients’ sensitive data and harm your systems, resulting in costly downtime. Small practices in Orange County, Los Angeles and Southern California should be especially wary of cybercriminals, as they often target smaller operations on the assumption that there will be less effective IT security measures in place.
UNIKO MMP takes healthcare practices’ security seriously. To learn more about our IT security solutions, give us a call at (888) 698.6456 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inadequate security can result in serious consequences for your business, including:
- Data Theft: Whether it’s your employees’ personal information or the health records of the patients you deal with, insufficient security will leave it all vulnerable to external threats.
- Brand Reputation:No matter what kind of damage control you attempt after a successful hack, your company’s brand will never be the same, which will affect your profitability and potential down the line.
- Further Costs: The cost of damage control, loss of business and any hefty fines for UNIKO MMP compliance will only add to your troubles after your practice has been hacked.
UNIKO MMP is proud to be a trusted digital security provider for Orange County, Los Angeles and Southern California healthcare practices. We offer comprehensive security measures as a part of our managed services to see to every possible vulnerability in your IT infrastructure, including:
- Ironclad firewalls and up-to-date antivirus software to protect against malware, hacking, and other digital threats
- Email encryption and security measures to ensure your lines of communication are dependable
- Security auditing services to determine if there are any notable vulnerabilities in your current IT set up
- Managed Wi-Fi services to ensure that your wireless setup is optimized from installation to secure daily operation
- Active monitoring of your hardware around the clock to identify and neutralize threats as they occur
- Training activities to ensure that your staff conducts themselves in a manner that is compliant with industry security standards
- Penetration testing services to test your compliance with industry regulations such as HIPAA
- Unique security solutions including CCTV, access control and I.D. management
Keep your business secure against cybercrime! To protect your Orange County, Los Angeles and Southern California business’ network against any digital threats, contact UNIKO MMP at(888) 698.6456 or email@example.com today for more information.